Mopar Custom Graphics
Give your vehicle a bold new look with Mopar Custom Graphics. These matte vinyl graphics are designed specifically for the hood, roof and deck lid. Add racing stripes, a solid splash of color, or other graphics.
Made of the finest 3M vinyl, your graphics package includes a laminate to protect the vinyl and your vehicle. The vinyl/laminate covering is removable, so you can change the look of your vehicle at any time. There’s no residue or damage to the paint finish. Currently available for Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger and Chrysler 300C, additional vehicles are in the works.
Matte Black hood, roof and decklid graphics are now available through your local Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram dealerships. Pricing includes professional installation. To find a dealership closest to you, use the Dealer Locator.
Please see your local dealership for current pricing.
- What are Mopar Custom Graphics? We're excited to introduce a unique and all-new line of Mopar Accessories specifically for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles. Mopar Custom Graphics are a great way to customize the look of your vehicle and set it apart from the crowd! And, because they’re removable, you can cleanly take them off if you want to change your look or sell your vehicle. First out of the gate, we’re introducing Matte Vinyls for the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300C with many more coming soon. Be sure to logon to mopar.com to see the latest offerings.
- What are they made of? All products are made using only the finest 3M vinyl and laminate available. The laminate provides added protection.
- What are the benefits of Mopar Custom Graphics? In addition to the custom appearance, Mopar Custom Graphics provide a thin, photo quality protective buffer to keep your vehicle’s surface protected from occasional nicks and scratches it may normally get from everyday use.
- Are they removable? Yes, all Mopar Custom Graphics are removable, so you can easily change your look to your latest liking at any time.
- How do I remove them? We recommend removal by a professional graphics installer or body shop.
- Will removal damage my vehicle? Removal will not damage your vehicle and does not leave a residue on your vehicle.
- How long will they last? The graphics will last anywhere from 3-5 years.
- What is the warranty? Similar to other Mopar accessories, the graphics are covered under the 12-month/12,000-mile Mopar Basic Limited warranty, or by the remainder of the 3-year/36,000-mile Basic New Vehicle Warranty, whichever is more favorable to the customer.
- Are they applicable to all climates? The clear laminate added to Mopar Custom Graphics provides added protection in all climates and helps to prevent faded and cracking in extreme heat and cold.
- How do I care for them? We recommend hand washing with a product that does not contain petroleum distillates. There are also conditioners sold that when applied can preserve the life of your graphic.
- How do I purchase Mopar Custom Graphics? Visit any local Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram dealership to purchase Mopar Custom Graphics.
- Where do I find my local dealership? To find a dealership closest to you, use the Dealer Locator.
- How do I get them installed? All Mopar Custom Graphics will be installed right at your local Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram dealership. It’s there that you will receive installation by trained professionals.