Moderate lift, Maximum performance
Most moderate JK lifts use coil spring spacers with the factory coil springs. With this method you get lift, but suspension extension travel (controlled by shock length) must be limited or the coil springs and spacers will unseat. Mopar’s replacement coil spring design allows as much suspension articulation as most 4” Lift Kits, resulting in amazing performance with less impact on vehicle center-of-gravity.Buy One Now!
Find A Local Dealer View Installation Guide
2" Mopar Lift Kit Features
- Ideally rated coil springs, combined with your choice of specially tuned shock absorbers, provide unmatched ride quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails.
- Choose between Mopar's Performance shock or the premium Bilstein Shock. Learn more about Mopar Shocks
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle.
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace.
- Correct length stabilizer bar links with Heim ends.
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets.
- Replacement high-clearance, high-capacity steering stabilizer kit.
- Works with all vehicle systems including the Electronic Stability Control.
- Check out the Mopar Lifetime Limited Warranty
2" Mopar Lift Kit Parts
|P5155789||2" Lift Kit w/ Performance Shocks||2007-2011 JK 4 door 4WD*|
|P5155207||2" Lift Kit w/ Premium Bilstein Shocks||2007-2011 JK 4 door 4WD*|
|P5155790||2" Lift Kit w/ Performance Shocks||2007-2011 JK 2 door 4WD*|
|P5155208||2" Lift Kit w/ Premium Bilstein Shocks||2007-2011 JK 2 door 4WD*|
|P5155512||Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit||2007-2011 JK 4WD Rubicon w/2" or 4" Lift Kit|
|* Rubicon model requires Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit number P5155512.|
Wheel & Tire Recommendations
|Tire Diameter:||33" to 35"|
|Maximum Tire Width:||12.5"|
|Tires wider than 10.5" may require wheels with dimensions as follows:|
|Wheel Diameter:||No less than 17"|
|Wheel Width:||8" to 9"|
|Wheel Backspacing:||3.25" to 4.75"|
|(as backspacing dimension decreases, track width & stability increase)|
6.5 hours for a professional technician familiar with installation. Not including front-end alignment.