Complete 4" Short Arm Lift Kits
This complete lift kit, available for the 4-door JK, offers exceptional ride comfort and control, on-road or off. It yields all the suspension travel the factory JK driveline offers.Buy One Now!
Find A Local Dealer View Installation Guide
4" Mopar Lift Kit Features
- Ideally rated coil springs, combined with your choice of specially tuned shock absorbers, provide unmatched ride quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails.
- Choose between Mopar's Performance shock or the premium Bilstein Shock. Learn more about Mopar Shocks
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle.
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace.
- Correct length stabilizer bar links with Heim ends.
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets.
- Replacement high-clearance, high-capacity steering stabilizer kit.
- Works with all vehicle systems including the Electronic Stability Control.
- Check out the Mopar Lifetime Limited Warranty
2" Mopar Lift Kit Parts
|P5155403AB||4" Short Arm Lift Kit w/ Performance Shocks||2007-2011 JK 4 door 4WD*|
|P5155404AB||4" Short Arm Lift Kit w/ Bilstein Shocks||2007-2011 JK 4 door 4WD*|
|P5155512||Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit||2007-2011 JK 4WD Rubicon w/2" or 4" Lift Kit|
|* Rubicon model requires Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit number P5155512.|
Wheel & Tire Recommendations
|Tire Diameter:||33" to 35"|
|Maximum Tire Width:||12.5"|
|Tires wider than 10.5" may require wheels with dimensions as follows:|
|Wheel Diameter:||No less than 17"|
|Wheel Width:||8" to 9"|
|Wheel Backspacing:||3.25" to 4.75"|
|(as backspacing dimension decreases, track width & stability increase)|
6.5 hours for a professional technician familiar with installation. Not including front-end alignment.