Important! It is easy to restore a broken/lost phone pairing, but you must first delete any existing pairing from both your phone and vehicle before attempting to re-pair.
To pair a phone, watch this video or complete the following steps:
1. Complete the following steps on the Uconnect system:
• Select the 'Phone' icon on the Uconnect touch screen.
• Select 'Yes.'
2. Complete the following steps on the phone:
• Go to your phone's 'Settings' or 'Options' under Bluetooth® to search for wireless networks.
• Select 'Uconnect' as the paired device.
• When prompted on the phone, enter the 4-digit PIN number shown on the Uconnect touchscreen and accept.
3. Complete the following steps on the Uconnect system:
• Set your phone as the favorite by selecting 'Yes.'
• Your phone is now paired and ready for hands-free calling.
Everything you need can be found at Mopar.com. Select “My Vehicle” and then “Recalls”, or visit https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html, to enter all 17 digits of your vehicle identification number to verify if your vehicle is involved in a recall campaign and get additional details.
If you’d like to view your Owners Manual online, please visit: https://www.mopar.com/en-us/care/owners-manual.html, click ‘Select Vehicle’, and enter the brand, year, and make of your vehicle.
If you are the original owner of a 2010 or newer model year vehicle and would like to order a printed copy of your Owners Manual, select your vehicle’s brand link and follow the prompts:
Chrysler Printed Owners Manual for Original Owner
Dodge Printed Owners Manual for Original Owner
Jeep® Printed Owners Manual for Original Owner
Printed Owners Manual for Original Owner
FIAT® Printed Owners Manual for Original Owner
Owners manuals, technical service manuals, service bulletins, and other product-specific information are available for purchase back to Model Year 1981. Visit FCA US Tech Authority. 800-890-4038 M-F 8AM-8PM ET
Your local library may also have versions of service manuals and bulletins.
Please refer to the Warranty Booklet in the glovebox, or you may view your Warranty Information online by visiting https://www.mopar.com/en-us/care/current-model-year-coverage.html, clicking ‘Select Vehicle’, and entering the brand, year, and make of your vehicle.
You can contact Mopar® 24 hours a day from Monday to Saturday for questions or anything you need to support your
Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram or FIAT® ownership experience.
Get easy access to all the tools and information you need for your vehicle